Solution of hydraulic cylinder failure
The hydraulic cylinder converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy and performs linear reciprocating actuators. It is widely used in various mechanical systems. Then the hydraulic cylinder will malfunction during use, and the solutions are as follows:
1. Air in the hydraulic system. Mainly because of a leak in the system. At this time, you should check whether the liquid level of the hydraulic oil tank is high enough, whether the seals on the suction side of the hydraulic pump and the pipe joints are tight, and whether the oil suction filter is too dirty. Clean or replace the filter element.
2. The piston rod is stuck with the cylinder or the hydraulic cylinder is blocked. At this time, no matter how it is operated, there will be no movement or slight movement of the hydraulic cylinder. At this time, it should be checked whether the seals of the piston and the piston rod are too tight, whether they have entered the contaminants and colloidal deposits: whether the axial lines of the piston rod and the cylinder are centered, and whether the wearing parts and seals have failed.
3. The control pressure of the hydraulic system is too low. The throttling resistance in the control pipeline may be too large, the flow valve is improperly adjusted, and the control pressure is inappropriate. At this time, the control pressure system should be checked to ensure that the pressure is adjusted to the specified value of the system.
4. The valve core is stuck or the valve hole is blocked. When the flow valve or directional valve spool is stuck or the valve hole is blocked, the hydraulic cylinder is prone to malfunction or malfunction. At this time, you should check the contamination of the oil; check whether the contaminants or colloidal deposits are stuck in the valve core or block the valve hole; check the wear of the valve body.
5. The reason why the initial operation of the hydraulic cylinder is slow. In the case of low temperature, the viscosity of the hydraulic oil is large and the fluidity is poor, which causes the hydraulic cylinder to move slowly. The improvement method is to replace the hydraulic oil with better viscosity, and use the heater or the machine to heat it at low temperature to increase the oil temperature at startup.
The solution to the failure of the equipment caused by the operation error or malfunction of the hydraulic cylinder includes the above five points. We must remember to maintain it during use, so as not to affect the operation and service life of the equipment.