Precautions for hydraulic cylinders before use
Hydraulic cylinders generally refer to hydraulic cylinders. Hydraulic cylinders are hydraulic actuators that convert hydraulic energy into mechanical energy and perform linear reciprocating motion (or swing motion). It has a simple structure
, Reliable work. Hydraulic cylinders are mainly used in machinery, are the main components of construction machinery, and are mainly important core components that provide power for machinery.
Let me introduce to you the precautions before using the hydraulic cylinder.
1. First check whether the telescopic rod in the hydraulic cylinder is fully retracted into the cylinder, if not, fully retract the telescopic rod in the hydraulic cylinder into the cylinder.
2. Do not stop the equipment when the telescopic rod is extending, as this will shorten the service life of the equipment.
3. Check whether there is dirt on the tools and connectors of the hydraulic cylinder, if any, please clean them.
4. Then check whether there is oil leakage in the hydraulic cylinder.
5. Then confirm that the hydraulic cylinder connector is attached with a dust cap, and place the dust cap on the connector.